Polish Dialects

Unknown
Polish Dialects

Postby Unknown » 2013-06-12, 22:49

I am not sure if there is already a thread about this, and I am not studying Polish at the moment (although I will go back to studying it more often next year), but I was just wondering if any of you who can speak a Polish dialect, apart from Standard Polish, can explain in detail in this thread all the important differences from what you know at the moment between your dialect and the standard one.

I am just very curious to know. Thanks.

pittmirg

Re: Polish Dialects

Postby pittmirg » 2013-06-14, 14:19

in poland you speak dialect you get no potato. whole family make offering that dialect die. but there is no dialect, only hallucination of malnourish and dark and end suffering
Śnieg, zawierucha w nas

mōdgethanc

Re: Polish Dialects

Postby mōdgethanc » 2013-06-14, 19:31

pittmirg wrote:in poland you speak dialect you get no potato. whole family make offering that dialect die. but there is no dialect, only hallucination of malnourish and dark and end suffering
My dziadek come from Kraków, serve in army. Fought Niemcy in war, army send him to Middle East. Was caught by Nazi and put in Oświęcim. Survived and left to Canada where he find nice Irish girl to marry. Have babies, get job in clock factory. Every day they eat potato: potato pierogi, potato vodka, mashed potato, potato chips. Also kiełbasa. I eat so many potato growing up I now sick of them. My dziadek never quite master Angielski język. Instead he speak Polski lots. My ojciec speak little Polski, I even less. Someday I wish go Kraków and see relatives, see camp where my dziadek was. He suffer from the shell-shock, become alcoholic after my babcia die. He die before I born, never seen him. Very sad story. (Whole thing is true.)
[ˈmoːdjeðɑŋk]

Return to “Polish (Polski)”