Co-op in learning

Moderator:aaakknu

Yan Mateyko
Co-op in learning

Postby Yan Mateyko » 2006-04-08, 18:34

Tere!
I'm starting learn Estonian and I'm searching e-penpal who will help me. My mother tongue is Polish and I can also help in learning Polish. I also speak English (intermediate).

Best regards,
YM

Loiks

Postby Loiks » 2006-04-15, 17:57

Hi, Yan,

Sorry for late answer. I just wanted to say that all questions are welcome. Maybe I'm not able to learn any Polish (although it'd be very fascinating) because of lack of time but I guess me and my copatriotes are ready to answer your questions in this forum.

Oh, and I haven't still been able to log in the eesti.pl site. Something has gone wrong but I'm not able to understand what exactly.

Yan Mateyko

Postby Yan Mateyko » 2006-04-15, 20:31

Hello,

Thx for your answer. I think that will be very helpful.

I checked your account info - it's activated and other users can log in. Maybe it's wrong pass or login? (Sometimes users must log in twice to write messages on forum).

br

Loiks

Postby Loiks » 2006-04-16, 18:35

Well, it's my Polish again. You gave a little introduction but... I know some Russian but the languages are very different though to understand via it. And my Russian is actually veeery bad :). So, I wouldn't be able to participate any forum anyway :? .

By the way, a friend of mine studied in Krakow (is it Unywersytet Jagiellonski?) a couple of years ago and he can speak some Polish as he says.

Yan Mateyko

Postby Yan Mateyko » 2006-04-16, 18:44

If you want you can write posts in english or estonian at forum.eesti.pl (probably a few people will be very happy; it's also forum for non-polish language users).

Yes, it's Uniwerystet Jagielloński (well known Polish university and the oldest in Poland). Btw, at this univeristy at Department of Hungarian Studies is possibility to learn Estonian.

Return to “Estonian (Eesti keel)”