Rostam's translation request [Split from "Translation requests"]

Moderator: OldBoring

ZON

Rostam's translation request [Split from "Translation requests"]

Postby ZON » 2016-07-14, 17:56

mod

Split from Translation requests

While Rostam's request to have a translation performed for free for his business may be controversial, that's a legitimate request. The other users are free to translate if they wish, or not to if they don't want to.
On the other hand, purposely offering a wrong translation for trolling should be discouraged in this forum, as it could be misleading.
This discussion is not against the forum rules (borderline), but irrelevant to the "Translation requests" thread — which should be used only for genuine translations.
And that's why the split. Freedom of speech will be guaranteed within the forum rules, so you can continue the discussion here.

The moderator,
OldBoring

Rostam wrote:To be translated:
Welcome to ......., professional Agency for consulting and business development.

We are specialized in advertising, promoting and marketing new and excisting products or services througout Germany and Europe.

With our well-educated team of experts in finance, marketing, new-media and design we are able to provide the best solution for your purpose.

Our worldwide cooperation partners and analysts in China, UAE, Iran, Australia and USA continuosly keep us up to date with new trends in product-design, service-shaping and marketing-strategies, which we wisely select to develop suitable concepts for our clients.

歡迎來到[business name]、專才諮詢事處對於會診帶企業發展係。我們專注於公廣告銷和傳播的對新產物和功在所有德國並歐洲做。跟我們博學習班主隊專家關於財政道傳播和新媒體也設計。絕對最好答案至代辦在中華人民共和國、阿拉伯聯合酋長國、伊朗伊斯蘭共和國、袋鼠肏者灌木和媸國關於最新產物的潮流設計功形及銷籌略保挑揀和創作不當概念對於顧客取道智。

:wink: :wink: 〽〜〰 〽〜〰
Last edited by OldBoring on 2016-07-15, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

Rostam

Re: Translation requests / 翻译请求 / 翻譯請求

Postby Rostam » 2016-07-14, 18:23

ZON wrote:歡迎來到[business name]、專才諮詢事處對於會診帶企業發展係。我們專注於公廣告銷和傳播的對新產物和功在所有德國並歐洲做。跟我們博學習班主隊專家關於財政道傳播和新媒體也設計。絕對最好答案至代辦在中華人民共和國、阿拉伯聯合酋長國、伊朗伊斯蘭共和國、袋鼠肏者灌木和媸國關於最新產物的潮流設計功形及銷籌略保挑揀和創作不當概念對於顧客取道智。

Thank you, ZON. But that seems to be automatic translation with many mistakes from systems like google and similar. I need correct tranlation by someone who really can speak and write business style mandarin and cantonese.

linguoboy

Postby linguoboy » 2016-07-14, 21:38

Rostam wrote:Sadly I do not speak any form of chinese

Not a problem--that's why professional English>Chinese translators exist. Just take some money from your translation budget and pay one of them to do the job.

(What, you don't have a translation budget for your business? Then what was your plan for dealing with responses to this appeal in Chinese?)
"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

Rostam

Postby Rostam » 2016-07-14, 21:53

Oh wow great help dude!

linguoboy

Postby linguoboy » 2016-07-14, 22:14

Rostam wrote:Oh wow great help dude!

You're welcome, dude. And because I'm such a generous guy, I'm not even going to charge you for that advice!
"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

ZON

Postby ZON » 2016-07-15, 5:22

Rostam wrote:
ZON wrote:歡迎來到[business name]、專才諮詢事處對於會診帶企業發展係。我們專注於公廣告銷和傳播的對新產物和功在所有德國並歐洲做。跟我們博學習班主隊專家關於財政道傳播和新媒體也設計。絕對最好答案至代辦在中華人民共和國、阿拉伯聯合酋長國、伊朗伊斯蘭共和國、袋鼠肏者灌木和媸國關於最新產物的潮流設計功形及銷籌略保挑揀和創作不當概念對於顧客取道智。

Thank you, ZON. But that seems to be automatic translation with many mistakes from systems like google and similar. I need correct tranlation by someone who really can speak and write business style mandarin and cantonese.

Now tell me, how would you know if my translation had many mistakes if you do not speak any Chinese? Did you feed it to an automatic translator and expect it to come out as anything other than incomprehensible yarn? Did the wink wink nudge nudge not betray it as something other than what you wanted? If you did feed it to an automatic translator, how come you did not note the reference to Australia as kangaroofucker bush or the substitution of the character for beauty with that of ugly in reference to America? It is a machine translation, yes, but unlike the original text, it has character. I do not speak Chinese and have no wish to learn it but I am in a passionate love triangle with Hanzi.

Rostam

Postby Rostam » 2016-07-15, 13:35

ZON ZON ZON.... no offense! Alright, maybe I didn't verify your translation very safely. You know this is important to me, but I already have very high tranlation costs for other things, so I need to try to get some translations this way. I hope you can understand that I have to verify every translation I get, of course also for paid translations. Next time I try to verify with better resources. So I thank you for your efforts! Now I am going to show your translation to a chinese partner for an advanced touch-up. I didn't want to ask them directly for translation because well... they are business partners, but I can ask them for a little help when I already have something.

Now one more thing... what do you mean you don't speak chinese but are in love with Hanzi? I mean, isn't Hanzi a writing version for chinese? Or something like that.....

Cheers!

Return to “Chinese (中文)”