translation of a short message

nantes
translation of a short message

Postby nantes » 2011-06-03, 5:02

Hi all,
got a friend in Sibiu who's having a little relationship issue and needs a little boost. Thinking of sending him a short email in his native language.

Would someone be kind enough to translate (in romanian) the phrases below, would really appreciate so i can send to him. Thanks,

"Tried calling you. you are right, you don't have to be sorry for anything, she likes to complain but she is too weak to go anywhere. you can call anytime."

duasax

Re: translation of a short message

Postby duasax » 2011-06-05, 10:18

"Tried calling you. you are right, you don't have to be sorry for anything, she likes to complain but she is too weak to go anywhere. you can call anytime."

"Am incercat sa te sun. Ai dreptate, nu ai pentru ce sa-ti para rau. Ei ii place sa se planga, dar este prea slaba pentru a merge undeva. Poti suna oricand."

* (if "you can call me anytime" - Ma poti suna oricand)

Cheers.

nantes

Re: translation of a short message

Postby nantes » 2011-06-08, 2:05

Thanks a bunch duasax. I have a last translation i would like to send him if you could help, really means a lot, here it is and thanks in advance:

"Did you receive my last message? Careful with your car, how long before she will crash it too. Keep using the kids as reason she must stay, it will work"

Return to “Romanian (Română)”