Finnish teacher needed

Moderator:Naava

abc_conlang_123
Finnish teacher needed

Postby abc_conlang_123 » 2014-07-09, 21:50

Finnish is a language I find really interesting.
I would like to learn it, so my biiig question is : is there somebody who would teach it to me ?
I dont know words, but I have already learned how to read and write it.
As I study Latin and I speak Italian, I am familiar with cases and double letters.
In return I can teach Italian ( my first language), a little of Spanish or even a local italian language I speak.

Anybody is welcome, but a mother-tongue Finnish speaker would be the best :)
Native : [flag=]it[/flag] [flag=]egl[/flag] Fluent : [flag=]en[/flag] A2 : [flag=]es[/flag] [flag=]la[/flag] Curious about : [flag=]fi[/flag] [flag=]ja[/flag]

linguoboy

Re: Finnish teacher needed

Postby linguoboy » 2014-07-09, 21:57

abc_conlang_123 wrote:I dont know words, but I have already learned how to read and write it.

Kuinka on mahdollista?
"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

abc_conlang_123

Postby abc_conlang_123 » 2014-07-09, 22:18

What do you mean :) ?
Native : [flag=]it[/flag] [flag=]egl[/flag] Fluent : [flag=]en[/flag] A2 : [flag=]es[/flag] [flag=]la[/flag] Curious about : [flag=]fi[/flag] [flag=]ja[/flag]

abc_conlang_123

Postby abc_conlang_123 » 2014-07-09, 23:24

Oh ok :) ( thank you google translate )

I have learned its orthography on wikipedia.
And the ONLY lexicon I know is Suomi, hyvää päivää and yksi.

Vlürch

Postby Vlürch » 2014-07-22, 13:08

Well, sanakirja.org is a thing. Of course, there are lots and lots of other online dictionaries/translators as well, but this one is probably the best for Finnish, considering it's a Finnish site. It's obviously not going to do the trick for uncommon compound words, but that shouldn't be a problem if you're familiar with the way they're formed.

Gyanokath

Postby Gyanokath » 2015-05-28, 10:49

Hi!

You can join the group Suomen Kielen opettaja Nepalista on facebook, where you can learn the language in lucid way. I am a Finnish teacher in Nepal. During mid June to August end I teach more than 150 students Finnish language in different language institutions. The posts that are remaining of advanced level will be set soon on face book. Cheers!

Uresh

Return to “Finnish (Suomi)”