(Re)organizacija foruma - (Re)organization of the forum

kibo
(Re)organizacija foruma - (Re)organization of the forum

Postby kibo » 2005-04-26, 23:15

Hello all, and sorry for writing in English but that is the only way for some (or most of you) to understand this discussion. ;)

I made this thread in case you have any ideas on how this part of the forum should be organized, which new threads we should have, etc.

Since the new VSL offers the possibility to have more than one thread for each language, I thought it would be a good idea to make some new threads in order to make it easier for you to learn serbian...

I have a couple of ideas. ;)

1) a thread where we can share online resources for learning Serbian. IMO, this would be a great idea to collect all the links we have in one place and you can also give your opinion and experience with the resource. It could be anything: sites, dictionaries, grammars, vocabulary lists, newspapers, literature in serbian. I know some of you probably have a real treasure in your bookmarks, so please share. ;)

2) Ever since I began having contact with learners of Serbian I've noticed that whenever someone gets interested in Serbian, they come and ask the same questions, such as:
- is Serbian written with latin or cyrillic alphabet?
- what is the difference between Serbian and Croatian?
- how many cases does it have?
- what is the difference between the Serbian cyrillic alphabet and the Russian one?
- do other Slavs understand Serbian?
etc.
I don't want to say that people shouldn't ask these questions (infact, I myself hate students who don't ask anything :P), but the fact that they are becoming repetitive means that we should do something about it. When such situations occur in some internet communities, people make a list of the most frequent questions and answers to those questions called FAQ. ;) So, I thought that maybe we could create our own Serbian Language FAQ. This FAQ could be hosted on the Unilang Wiki and the next time someone asks a question that is in the FAQ, we could just give them a link to the answer, that way not only providing the answer to the specific question that was asked but a whole list of questions (and answers) which might be useful for the person who asked the question. :)
Therefore I suggest opening a thread where we could discuss the making of the FAQ, the questions, the details, etc :) All of us can help in writing it. (I most certainly wouldn't have the time to write it on my own :P)

3) If any of our advanced learners (if any :?:) are interested, we could open a thread for practicing Serbian, something similar to those that were in the Virtual University of Languages.

4) This thread is the place where you can make proposals about the organization of the forum. ;)

So what say you? :)

EDIT: Please post the comments/suggestions here
Last edited by kibo on 2006-03-30, 18:11, edited 3 times in total.
Goals:
[flag=]es[/flag] ➜ C1 (DELE)
[flag=]de[/flag] ➜ B2 (Goethe-Zertifikat) / C1
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

Nukalurk

Postby Nukalurk » 2005-04-27, 17:37

Bugi, I support all your proposals! :o

Uhm, why don't we add Bosnian to the FAQ, since it is (still) so close to Serbian and Croatian?

Bugi, you're just great! ;)

Kate D

Postby Kate D » 2005-05-04, 11:25

Bugi

Great ideas, all of them :) I wouldn't describe myself as an advanced learner but it would be good to have somewhere to practise my language skills. I'll have a think about the FAQs and will be adding more links to the resources thread.

Kate :wink:

kibo

Postby kibo » 2005-09-05, 12:58

This forum is now for discussing all languages that came out of the former Serbo-Croatian. The threads that were in the Language and Translation forums have been moved here. Also any further discussions and translations requests concerning these languages are to be held here.

I would apreciate any comments on this in this thread.
Goals:
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

Strigo

Postby Strigo » 2005-09-05, 15:58

I think it is a great idea, although you should add Bosanski.

These three languages are so close to each other, butb what are their main differences? I know Croatian doesn't loan as much as Serbian does. :)
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

eltigre

Postby eltigre » 2005-11-18, 8:36

Ja sam na forumu našao priču na 'hrvatskom' koja je u biti na srpskom. Ispravio sam je ali ne znam kako je poslati natrag na forum, u resurse za Hrvatski
kada će se odvojiti hrvatski i srpski??

kibo

Postby kibo » 2005-11-18, 10:49

Koju priču?
U svakom slučaju pošalji u forum za ispravkeČ http://home.unilang.org/main/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

I dobro došao. :)
Goals:
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

Return to “Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (Bosanski/Hrvatski/Српски)”