Need a bit of help- does this make sense??

Moderator:Iván

ReallyWantToGoTo
Need a bit of help- does this make sense??

Postby ReallyWantToGoTo » 2015-06-25, 16:02

Definitivamente, me gustaría visitar Alamenia y México quiero ir a un safari en Zimbabue ... o trekking de gorila en este de Africa. Ahora sólo necesito para hacerse rico.'

This doesn't make sense, does it? I know it's not right but I don't know what the problem is? Help? I basically want to say I would like to go to Germany, Mexico and to Zimbabwe for a Safari- and gorilla trekking in Eastern Africa. But I just need to get rich! Do I capitalise Este? Do I use the plural for gorilla? Sorry :blush:

Unknown

Re: Need a bit of help- does this make sense??

Postby Unknown » 2015-06-25, 19:10

ReallyWantToGoTo wrote:Definitivamente, me gustaría visitar (o viajar a) Alemania, México y quiero ir de a un safari en Zimbabue ... o trekking de gorila hacer el senderismo en busca de gorilas en el este de África. Ahora sólo necesito para hacerme rico.'

This doesn't make sense, does it? I know it's not right but I don't know what the problem is? Help? I basically want to say I would like to go to Germany, Mexico and to Zimbabwe for a Safari- and gorilla trekking in Eastern Africa. But I just need to get rich! Do I capitalise Este? Do I use the plural for gorilla? Sorry :blush:

No, I have seen "este" not capitalized before many times. Also "el senderismo en busca de gorilas" is how I would express "gorilla trekking", however I have also seen Spanish natives use the English term. In any case someone else might express "gorilla trekking" differently in Spanish, but that is just how I would express it.

Also it is ok to make mistakes. Simple as that. :)

Bubulus

Re: Need a bit of help- does this make sense??

Postby Bubulus » 2015-06-28, 6:22

Actually, according to the Academies' capitalizing recommendations, you don't capitalize "este" in this case.

Return to “Spanish (Español)”