translate my poems into persian if you please! :)

Moderator:JackFrost

manoftheworld
translate my poems into persian if you please! :)

Postby manoftheworld » 2013-12-20, 7:09

The meaning should be the most important.. If I have used a difficult English word to translate.. Then please feel free to use your Persian creativity and sence of lyrical beuty ;)
tanks!!! Merci

Seed in the frozen ground, you know no fear of the darkness, nor do you feel the cold surrounding you, you know not of time, or the world above.. You know not of the warmth of the sun, you know not of the beauty and nourishment of the summer meadow dew,. You are simply there, in the nothingness of the ground,. You know just this one thruth, that you are ment to spire, through the hard ground and spread your beautiful petals into the air and sun, and forever be the most beautiful flower in the meadow.

JuxtapositionQMan

Re: translate my poems into persian if you please! :)

Postby JuxtapositionQMan » 2014-03-23, 23:24

Yeah, but if you really wanted someone on Unilang specifically, you should go to the Persian forum.
Well, that was a thing.
speak: [flag=]en[/flag][flag=]eo[/flag]
learning: [flag=]fr[/flag][flag=]de[/flag][flag=]ru[/flag][flag=]pt[/flag][flag=]es[/flag][flag=]ro[/flag][flag=]art-jbo[/flag]
hiatus: [flag=]fi[/flag][flag=]it[/flag][flag=]la[/flag][flag=]wa[/flag][flag=]sv[/flag][flag=]eu[/flag][flag=]zh.Hans[/flag][flag=]is[/flag]
want to learn: [flag=]fo[/flag][flag=]be[/flag][flag=]ko[/flag][flag=]he[/flag][flag=]sw[/flag][flag=]hi[/flag][flag=]tr[/flag][flag=]nl[/flag][flag=]cy[/flag][flag=]hu[/flag]

Return to “English”