Nogai-Turkish Dictionary

Moderator:eskandar

Multiturquoise
Language Forum Moderator
Nogai-Turkish Dictionary

Postby Multiturquoise » 2016-12-25, 3:58

I have created a Nogai-Turkish dictionary app on VB6 and it has over 670 words. I'll (hopefully) update it as much as possible and maybe also add new features. I'm using a MacBook and I programmed the dictionary using VB6 on a Windows 2000 Pro VM. (The Nogai words are written in the Latin alphabet, because the machine's default charset is Turkish. I actually planned to write the Nogai words in Cyrillic, but with no success)

Screenshot:
Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 20.01.23.png

Here is the link:
[The link is no longer available]

The Turkmen-Turkish and Uzbek-Turkish dictionaries are coming soon by the way.

Edit: Link removed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Multiturquoise on 2017-07-18, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
native: (tr)
advanced: (en) (el)
intermediate: (fr) (ka)
focus: (de) (sl) (hr)

Aziko

Re: Nogai-Turkish Dictionary

Postby Aziko » 2017-01-13, 7:46

It's great job! You need to create a Chuvash-Turkish dictionary app also :) I can help you with chuvash latin alphabet. It's most interesting turkic language (and sakha also).
\( ̄▽ ̄)/

[flag=]ky[/flag][flag=]uz[/flag][flag=]ru[/flag] native; [flag=]kaa[/flag][flag=]kk[/flag][flag=]ug[/flag][flag=]be.Tara[/flag][flag=]be[/flag][flag=]uk[/flag] fluentish; [flag=]en[/flag] C1, etc.

Multiturquoise
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Nogai-Turkish Dictionary

Postby Multiturquoise » 2017-01-18, 19:01

Aziko wrote:It's great job! You need to create a Chuvash-Turkish dictionary app also :) I can help you with chuvash latin alphabet. It's most interesting turkic language (and sakha also).

Sorry for being late, but you can send me a list of Chuvash words :) And welcome to UniLang, Azamat!

I'll create a Mac dictionary instead.
native: (tr)
advanced: (en) (el)
intermediate: (fr) (ka)
focus: (de) (sl) (hr)

Return to “Turkic Languages”