Haitian Creole?

M@!

Postby M@! » 2006-07-28, 20:01

Alcadras wrote:That's what i thought so.I mean learning Creole and after French.In that site,look at left and you'll see lessons.

Ben de öyle düşündüm.Creole öğrendikten sonra Fransızca demek istiyorum.O sitede,sola bak,dersleri göreceksin.

I can finally see them. :oops:

We need an active mod here, to organize these threads as we are still at the beginning, and make a sticky of our resources and so on.
How about you Marcus? Besides, you're a native.

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-07-28, 21:41

Mariam wrote:
Alcadras wrote:That's what i thought so.I mean learning Creole and after French.In that site,look at left and you'll see lessons.

Ben de öyle düşündüm.Creole öğrendikten sonra Fransızca demek istiyorum.O sitede,sola bak,dersleri göreceksin.

We need an active mod here, to organize these threads as we are still at the beginning, and make a sticky of our resources and so on.

Toksave is moderator, no? I'd be glad to help if he's done with the language though... I doubt that he is though...Right, Toksave? You've worked so hard with the KA. :D
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-07-31, 19:27

http://j_zyric.tripod.com/book.htm

A great article about the subject.
My next mission in life (not the only one) is to get everyone that I know to accept Haïtian Créole as a legitimate language in its own right. :wink:
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

toksave

Postby toksave » 2006-08-01, 4:21

Marcus wrote:
Mariam wrote:

Toksave is moderator, no? I'd be glad to help if he's done with the language though... I doubt that he is though...Right, Toksave? You've worked so hard with the KA. :D

Marcus, you are welcomed to help whenever you like :wink: , you have better resources than i do :P , you speak the language LOL

oh, and may I add that I speak French heavily influenced by Creole lol.... oh dear

Toksave

toksave

Postby toksave » 2006-08-01, 4:24

btw Marcus, I would be more than greatful if you continue the lessons :D

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-08-01, 4:45

toksave wrote:btw Marcus, I would be more than greatful if you continue the lessons :D

Since when have I been giving lessons??? :shock:

toksave

Postby toksave » 2006-08-01, 5:24

Marcus wrote:
toksave wrote:btw Marcus, I would be more than greatful if you continue the lessons :D

Since when have I been giving lessons??? :shock:

I mean, if you want, you can continue where i left off..

Alcadras

Postby Alcadras » 2006-08-01, 8:31

toksave,please you go on lessons because Marcus has some problems about writing and reading,he got stuck. :wink:

toksave,lütfen derslere sen devam et çünkü Marcus'un okuma yazmada sorunları var,sıkışmış.

Return to “Creoles and Pidgins”