greenlandic movies watchable online?

captainporridge
greenlandic movies watchable online?

Postby captainporridge » 2012-02-05, 13:42

I know there are a few Greenlandic movies, one of which is that horror movie showing in theaters right now, but I wanted to know if there are any sites where I can buy them digitally? Stream them online? I don't want to pay extra for a DVD then rip the DVD and toss it anyway (there's no room in my house to keep stuff like that).
English: native. Swedish: C1 level. Icelandic: B level, but forgetting how to write. Faroese: C in understanding, A in writing. Japanese: Just starting to learn.

deardron

Re: greenlandic movies watchable online?

Postby deardron » 2012-02-13, 18:31

captainporridge wrote:I know there are a few Greenlandic movies, one of which is that horror movie showing in theaters right now, but I wanted to know if there are any sites where I can buy them digitally? Stream them online? I don't want to pay extra for a DVD then rip the DVD and toss it anyway (there's no room in my house to keep stuff like that).

AFAIK that horror movie has not been released on DVD yet, apparently it's still being showed.
In fact, I've ever heard of websites selling DVDs 'digitally', but I understand your storage problem quite well, thinking about that myself.

captainporridge

Re: greenlandic movies watchable online?

Postby captainporridge » 2012-02-13, 20:18

deardron wrote:AFAIK that horror movie has not been released on DVD yet, apparently it's still being showed.
In fact, I've ever heard of websites selling DVDs 'digitally', but I understand your storage problem quite well, thinking about that myself.

I have a few bookmarked but they're just Icelandic sites and while they sell digital Nordic movies, they don't have any Greenlandic ones. Although these Icelandic sites are all fairly new. I was going to look around on some Danish sites because I thought that might be my best bet, but I can barely read anything of Danish, let alone search in it.
English: native. Swedish: C1 level. Icelandic: B level, but forgetting how to write. Faroese: C in understanding, A in writing. Japanese: Just starting to learn.

Return to “North American Indigenous Languages”