TAC 2014 (II) - aforl - (Español/한국어)

This forum is for the Total Annihilation Challenge. See the sticky thread for more information.

Moderators:''', Forum Administrators

aforl
TAC 2014 (II) - aforl - (Español/한국어)

Postby aforl » 2014-08-18, 10:11

This is my first TAC and I hope I can continue doing this every year.
Since it's already August, I've labelled it as 2014 (II) to show that it's only for the second half of the year! Well maybe it's better to split my TACs into half-year durations anyway, just in case I get tired and burnt out by the languages I'm studying.

[flag=]es[/flag] SPANISH/ESPAÑOL
¡Hola! Me llamo aforl y tengo 23 años. Okay that's a bad attempt. :P I've only just started to learn the language for five days and that's probably the best I can get at the moment. Well being in the far east here in Asia, I'm geographically far from any Spanish speaking countries. Nevertheless I really wanna try doing a European language since all the languages I've studied as an adult has all been Asian... So I picked Spanish for its large numbers of speakers in the world as well as it being a Cat.1 language. By the end of the year I aim to be able to converse in simple Spanish related to everyday lives.

[flag=]ko[/flag] KOREAN/한국어
I've been studying Korean since 2012 now and I'd say I'm currently in the middle of the intermediate level. I'll be moving to Seoul for five months in early 2015 next year, and it would be silly not to include Korean as my second language for this TAC. Hopefully with this TAC as motivation, I'll get better before I leave for Seoul. I would expect this language to continue onto 2015 as well (and of course, get even better when in Seoul) and my aim is to be able to obtain Level 4 of TOPIK test in April 2015. 한국어도 공부하고 있는 분들과 다 같이 화이팅합시다~!

I won't be able to update this everyday as I'm also loaded with my major... Nevertheless I hope to update once a fortnight at least! ¡Hasta Luego!
Native: [flag=]en[/flag][flag=]zh[/flag][flag=]tw[/flag]
B1/B2: [flag=]ko[/flag]
A1: [flag=]yue.Hant[/flag][flag=]ja[/flag][flag=]ms[/flag]
TAC 2014 (II): [flag=]es[/flag][flag=]ko[/flag]

Bubulus

Re: TAC 2014 (II) - aforl - (Español/한국어)

Postby Bubulus » 2014-08-20, 0:29

aforl wrote:[flag=]es[/flag] SPANISH/ESPAÑOL
¡Hola! Me llamo aforl y tengo 23 años. Okay that's a bad attempt. :P
Well, at least it's fully idiomatic.

Return to “Language Logs and Blogs”