I'm back, baby

This forum is for the Total Annihilation Challenge. See the sticky thread for more information.

Moderators:''', Forum Administrators

'''
I'm back, baby

Postby ''' » 2013-10-12, 21:35

Due to my long, mysterious, and unforgivable absence, the forum has fallen into a bad state. Rest assured this is being rectified as we speak, please be patient while I do the spring cleaning.

Edit: ok so, as it transpires there wasn't all that much to tend to. I am overjoyed to see that people went about their TAC's as per usual and no-one's been spamming the forum with ads. Well done all round. Anyway, should it become necessary, rest assured I am here and will resume regularly checking the forum.

<shameless plug>
Have you considered the loosely affiliated* skype chat group? either ad me on skype (suatremendita) or search for our blob directly: blob=cccIzDMq1iHu14T9EOyfNb6fHVnYwuZwMq5sR7GsKoDp_MeBUZXiDdNa36RiXqSaaSNwklvRrqF60Csoa8yWIC1a9IbAF95xA43DLPwmhSXtfRXAZuIFpBwdV0N5awBZEVoUzdek5672zNCYyJ2WRJEnznhOUnRPP9AcQFSrgn8dzE6NGLOdpKQcC7V9fMzhjmq_RlfGhNrszTqQSszAUpWb_Pinhkc
</shameless plug>

*looselyaffiliatedunilangskypechatisnotaffiliatedwithunilang.we'veneverevenheardofunilang.you'veneverevenheardofunilang.unlangdoesn'texist.wedon'texist.youdon'texist.joinus. But seriously we have no moderation so like caveat emptor or whatever
26/♂/hetero/Hu/★☭/PRESCRIPTIVIST
(en)(hu) - native
(de)(fr)(fa) - intermediate

Levo

Re: I'm back, baby

Postby Levo » 2013-11-25, 22:55

Oszt' mikor jössz Magyarországra?

Return to “Language Logs and Blogs”