TAC 13/14 - Eftychia (FI, SV)

This forum is for the Total Annihilation Challenge. See the sticky thread for more information.

Moderators:''', Forum Administrators

Multiturquoise
Language Forum Moderator
TAC 13/14 - Eftychia (FI, SV)

Postby Multiturquoise » 2013-10-12, 7:21

Finnish (fi) Finnish:
I will use mostly Internet resources, due to the lack of Finnish resources in Turkey. I'll intensively study the grammar and motivate myself to study this language. I love this language. I love the Finnish culture. Simply, I love almost everything about Finland.

Swedish (sv) Swedish:
I will use mostly Internet resources, due to the lack of Swedish resources in Turkey. I'll study the grammar, and memorise the (in)definite articles [-en, -et] of every noun. I also love this language. I love the Swedish music, culture etc.

Georgian (ka) Georgian:
I have some books and I know plenty of Internet resources. I know there aren't plenty of Georgian books in Turkey (although we're neighbours). I've been learning Georgian since 2009, and it's one of the loveliest languages in this world. Learning Georgian has been a passion of mine since I was 11 (2009). It's the language I wanted (and still want) to learn the most.

Edit: I haven't got time for Czech, Estonian and Georgian these days. I didn't give up studying them, but I'll replace them with Hebrew, Hungarian and Armenian.
Edit 2: I resetted the whole list.. I've got time only for Finnish and Swedish now
Edit 3: I know plenty of Internet resources in Georgian, so I'm adding Georgian as the third language that I'm focusing on.

If you're from Finland, Georgia or Sweden, or speak at least one of the languages natively, you're welcome!
Last edited by Multiturquoise on 2013-12-11, 12:58, edited 5 times in total.
native: (tr)
advanced: (en) (el)
intermediate: (fr) (ka)
focus: (de) (sl) (hr)

Aurinĭa
Forum Administrator

Re: TAC 13/14 - boracasli (EL, ZH, JA, KO, ET, CS)

Postby Aurinĭa » 2013-10-12, 9:06

What resources do you have for Czech? I had to leave my Czech books in Belgium and I miss them now… I want to try not to forget even more Czech than I've already done since my last course last year.

Multiturquoise
Language Forum Moderator

Re: TAC 13/14 - boracasli (EL, ZH, JA, KO, ET, CS)

Postby Multiturquoise » 2013-10-12, 10:57

Aurinĭa wrote:What resources do you have for Czech? I had to leave my Czech books in Belgium and I miss them now… I want to try not to forget even more Czech than I've already done since my last course last year.

I don't have any Czech resource. Unfortunately, there is a lack of Czech resources in Turkey. :(
native: (tr)
advanced: (en) (el)
intermediate: (fr) (ka)
focus: (de) (sl) (hr)

Return to “Language Logs and Blogs”