TAC - Cesare M. - sv,gv,ru

This forum is for the Total Annihilation Challenge. See the sticky thread for more information.

Moderators:''', Forum Administrators

Unknown
Re: TAC - Cesare M. - sv,gv,ru

Postby Unknown » 2013-10-10, 21:59

October 10, 2013

I started a blog in Manx where like Swedish, I write about random things. It is so far helping the same way it did for Swedish, so I will keep on going with that.

When it comes to Russian, I have recently learned a lot of words and will continue to learn more from a book I have called "Russian Stories, A Dual Language Book". Upon reading the book so far, the difference between the language being used in the book and the language being used now is quite interesting to witness. Great book, especially for aspiring Russian translators who want to get into translating literature. :)

Unknown

Postby Unknown » 2013-11-16, 18:00

November 16, 2013

I have recently decided that I will put off Manx for a while since I have spent most of this year improving my Russian and Swedish. Yeah that's all I have to say for now. lol

Unknown

Postby Unknown » 2013-12-26, 17:19

December 26, 2013

Hello everyone, this obviously will be the last post for this part of the thread.

[flag=]ru[/flag] Мой русский стал намного лучше, но не думаю что я говорю быстро, не буду больше учить русский, шведский я знаю намного лучше русского
[flag=]sv[/flag] Nu är min svenska bättre än min ryska och det verkar som jag kan skriva så gott som flytande på det, men min svenska ska ju aldrig vara perfekt.
[flag=]gv[/flag] My Manx has severely died out since the beginning of the year because of loss of interest.

As for 2014, I will start studying Frisian more often and will continue my German studies as well, and maybe a few other languages, we'll see....... It depends.......

Return to “Language Logs and Blogs”