This is a variation of the game "The person after me": it's "Babel version", i.e. each person will write in a different language, so we'll see how many languages Unilang users can read and write.
I want to broaden it including questions, besides yes/no statements.RULES
1. Each person can make a statement about the person afterwards, or can ask him/her a question.
2. Post in a language that has never been used before. (So no more English under me!)For obscure languages, it's advisable to put the English translation as Spoiler.
3. On the first line put the language codes that have already been used. (plain text is easier to copy-paste and lighter)
On the second line put the flag of the language you are using in the current post.
[hide]The person under me uses French, so he will put:
The following person uses Spanish, so he will put:
4. Only one language per post.
5. Dialects are also allowed. Please specify which dialect you are writing in next to the flag.
Ddìa ce da le nuce, ma nun ce le spacca. (Credits to HoItalosPhilellen
6. Do not post more than once consecutively.
7. Reply the last person only. No quotes allowed.
8. Exception to all the above rules: you can quote somebody to make corrections, using the language more confortable for you and the author of that post. Or maybe just use PMs.
9. Please, use only languages you really know. No machine translation before writing a post. (though you could use it when you don't understand the language of the last post)
10. Have fun!
The person after me finds this game an excellent idea!