Multilingual Story Game

This forum is for games of various sorts. Moderators may lock games that are too similar to already existing ones.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

MillMaths
Re: Multilingual story game

Postby MillMaths » 2012-10-24, 13:19

Dormouse559 wrote:[flag]fr[/flag]
« Elle vous a adopté quand vos vrais parents vous ont abandonné et elle a consacré sa vie à trouver le garçon dont ils avaient tué les parents, moi. Récemment, elle m'a contacté et nous avons décidé que le monde sera beaucoup mieux sans ces monstres. »

[flag]en[/flag]
"She adopted you when you real parents abandoned you, and she dedicated her life to finding the boy whose parents they'd killed, me. Recently, she contacted me, and we decided that the world will be better off without those monsters."

[flag]fi[/flag]
“Jo riittää! En kestä sitä enää!” huusi Oisín, joka alkoi itkeä.

[flag]en[/flag]
“Enough! I can’t take any more of this!” exclaimed Oisín, who started to cry.

Ciarán12

Re: Multilingual Story Game

Postby Ciarán12 » 2012-10-24, 14:41

Toki Pona
“Ahhh!!” ona mute li kute ni. kalama li kama tan anpa tomo. ona li mu pi mama meli pi jan Oisín.

[flag]en[/flag]
"Ahhh!" they heard. The sound came from downstairs. It was the cry of Oisín's mother.
Last edited by Ciarán12 on 2012-10-24, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

Wishful Learner

Postby Wishful Learner » 2012-10-24, 17:43

[flag]de[/flag]

Oisín konnte Blut riechen, als er und Seán schweigsam in den Flur kriechten.

[flag]en[/flag]
Oisín could smell blood as he and Sean crept silently into the hall.
Native | Pas mal, nicht schlecht, no es malo | mi piace | Het is goed, niet waar? | わかりません | 我 是 英国人。| שלום, נעים מאוד | Quero...

Pawb at y peth y bo

Dormouse559
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Dormouse559 » 2012-11-13, 0:04

[flag]fr[/flag]
La mère d'Oisín était étendue sur le canapé, saignant de plusieurs coupures sur les bras. Les adultes mystérieux, ainsi que le gâteau maudit, avaient disparu.

[flag]en[/flag]
Oisín's mother was lying on the couch, bleeding from several cuts on her arms. The mysterious adults, along with the cursed cake, had vanished.
N'hésite pas à corriger mes erreurs.

melski

Postby melski » 2012-11-16, 16:15

[flag]de[/flag] "Mama !" schreite Oisín. Er wollte zu seinem Mutter rennen, aber Seán sagte :
"passt auf ! Es kann gefährlich sein ! Lass mir gehen. Der Macht diese Leute kennst du noch nicht !"

[flag]en[/flag] "Mom!" cried Oisín. He wanted to run to his mother, but Seán said : "be careful! that could be dangerous! Let me go. You don't know the power of those people"
................Native: French (fr) French
................Fluent: English (en) English , Italian (it) Italian
.........Intermediate: German (de) German, Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br) Portuguese
.........Conversational: Catalan (ca) Catalan, Spanish (es) Spanish
....................Learning: [flag=Wallisian (East Uvean / faka'uvea)]wls[/flag] Wallisian (topic here)

Ciarán12

Postby Ciarán12 » 2012-11-16, 16:36

[flag]ga[/flag]
Shiúl Seán trasna an urláir go dtí a mháithir, ach stop sé go tobann, ag féachaint ar rud a bhí ag déanamh foghair, suite díreach faoina cromán. Ba phléascán é.

[flag]en[/flag]
Seán walked across the floor towards his mother, but stopped suddenly, looking at something that was making a sound, situated right underneath her hip. It was a bomb.

Aleco

Postby Aleco » 2012-11-17, 6:31

[flag]sv[/flag]
Seán styvnade till. Det gröna talet sjönk i värde för varje sekund. Det sista Seáns ögon fotograferade före han vände sig mot Oisíns tomma ansiktsuttryck var talet fyra.

[flag]en[/flag]
Seán froze. The green number was decreasing in value by the second. The last thing Seán's eyes photographed before he turned toward Oisín's blank stare, was the number four.
Last edited by Aleco on 2012-11-17, 8:22, edited 1 time in total.
Native (no) Fluent (en-us)
Conversational (sv) Understands (dk) Minored in and lived in (ja) Actively studying (hu)
Exposed to (fo) Study now and then (et) Curious about (cs)

Dormouse559
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Dormouse559 » 2012-11-17, 7:36

[flag]fr[/flag]
Et puis, la mère d'Oisín a cherché dans sa poche, le visage tordu de douleur, et en a sorti un stylo doré. Une lumière éblouissante a émané du stylo et rempli la salle.

[flag]en[/flag]
Then, Oisín's mother searched in her pocket, her face twisted in pain, and pulled out a golden pen. A dazzling light emanated from the pen and filled the room.

MillMaths

Postby MillMaths » 2012-11-19, 14:07

[flag]fi[/flag]
Sitten pommi räjähti ja kaikki tapettiin.

[flag]en[/flag]
Then the bomb exploded and everyone was killed.

Dormouse559
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Dormouse559 » 2012-11-19, 15:34

[flag]fr[/flag]
… ont déclaré les journaux le lendemain. Mais en fait, ils avaient tort.

[flag]en[/flag]
… declared the newspapers the next day. But in fact, they were wrong.

Ciarán12

Postby Ciarán12 » 2012-11-19, 16:21

[flag]ga[/flag]
Dhúisigh Oisín i leaba ospidéil. Ba iad i mbarr a gcéille na dochtúirí agus na banaltraí a bhí ag brostú in aice leis. Bhí a éisteacht ag teacht is ag dul siar, a radharc ag teacht isteacht i agus dul amach as fócas. Níorbh fhéidir leis ach gearrurchar a fhéachaint agus a chloiseadh. Bhí iontas ar na dochtúirí. Níor chóir dó beith beo. Bhí siad ag ceangal sileadh de; glacadh leis go raibh sé marbh, agus bhí siad ag iarradh a shaol a shábháil anois. - Cad a tharla do Mhamaí? Cá bhfuil Mamaí agus Seán? - Sleamhnaigh sé isteach i neamhaireachtálacht.

[flag]en[/flag]
Oisín woke up in a hospital bed. There were nurses and doctors rushing around him frantically. His hearing seemed to come and go, his sight coming in and out of focus. He could only hear and see snapshots of what was going on around him. The doctors were surprised. He wasn't supposed to be alive. They were hooking drips up to him; he had been assumed dead and now they were trying to save his life. - What happened to Mom? Where are Mom and Seán? - He slipped into unconsciousness.

Dormouse559
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Dormouse559 » 2012-11-19, 19:45

[flag]fr[/flag]
Il était tellement étourdi qu'il n'ait pas remarqué que sa mère aidait à le soigner, déguisée en docteur. Elle a tiré un peu les manches de sa blouse blanche, cachant les pansements sur ses bras. Puis, elle a sourit lorsqu'Oisín a commencé à bouger.

[flag]en[/flag]
He was so groggy he didn't notice that his mother was helping take care of him, disguised as a doctor. She tugged on the sleeves of her white coat, hiding the bandages on her arms. Then, she smiled when Oisín began to move.

Ciarán12

Postby Ciarán12 » 2012-11-22, 15:52

[flag]ga[/flag]
"Bí i do thost, a mhac. Caithfaimid ár aithne a choinneál mar rún. Tá daoine ann san ospidéal seo a mharóidís sinn, má a bhfuil an seans acu."

[flag]en[/flag]
"Keep quite son. We have to keep our identities a secret. There are people in this hospital who would kill us if they got the chance."

Dormouse559
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Dormouse559 » 2012-11-26, 21:10

[flag]fr[/flag]
Elle a marché parmi les docteurs et les infirmiers, touchant légèrement chacun sur le front. Chaque fois qu'elle a fait ça, la personne qu'elle avait touchée a docilement quitté la chambre. Finalement, Oisín et sa mère étaient tous seuls.

[flag]en[/flag]
She walked among the doctors and nurses, touching each one lightly on the forehead. Each time she did this, the person she'd touched obediently left the room. Eventually, Oisín and his mother were all alone.

melski

Postby melski » 2012-11-27, 12:59

[flag]wls[/flag] "Oisín, e au fia palalau mo koe"

[flag]en[/flag] "Oisín, I want to talk to you"
.........Intermediate: German (de) German, Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br) Portuguese
....................Learning: [flag=Wallisian (East Uvean / faka'uvea)]wls[/flag] Wallisian (topic here)

Dormouse559
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Dormouse559 » 2012-12-01, 2:00

[flag]fr[/flag]
« Qu'est-ce qui se passe ? Oisín a chuchoté. Rien n'a plus de sens. »

[flag]en[/flag]
"What's happening?" Oisín whispered. "Nothing makes sense anymore."

Ciarán12

Postby Ciarán12 » 2013-02-09, 1:45

[flag]ga[/flag]
Beidh sé ceart go leor, a stóirín, ach ní mór dúinn brostú. An féidir leat siúl?

[flag]en[/flag]
It'll be alright my dear, but we must hurry. Can you walk?

MillMaths

Postby MillMaths » 2013-02-16, 16:54

[flag]fi[/flag]
En voi enää kulkea. Olen menettänyt jalat!

[flag]en[/flag]
I can’t walk any more. I’ve lost my legs!

melski

Postby melski » 2013-02-17, 23:19

[flag]it[/flag] "Che cosa ti è successo ? Mamma mia ! non mi dire che ti hanno tagliato le gambe... Non fa niente, ti prenderò nelle mie braccia. Vieni con me."

[flag]en[/flag] What happened to you ? Oh my god ! Don't tell me they cut your legs... well, it doesn't matter, I'll carry you in my arms. Come with me"

Ciarán12

Postby Ciarán12 » 2013-02-22, 23:39

[flag]ga[/flag]
Thóg sí suas é agus d'iompair sí don doras é, áit ina raibh fear mór imeaglach ina sheasamh. "Tógfaimid ó anseo é." ar an fear le dreach scanrúil air. D'amharc an Mháthair timpeall uirthi. Bhí an seomra lán d'fhir móra, agus ní raibh cuma orthu go mbeadh siad ag leagan dóibh imeacht.

[flag]en[/flag]
She picked him up and carried him to the door, where a big, intimidating man was standing.
"We'll take him from here" said the man with a terrifying look on his face. His mother looked around. The room was full of big men, and they didn't look as if they would be letting them leave.

Return to “Games”