BTG 15 - THE RESULTS

This forum is for games of various sorts. Moderators may lock games that are too similar to already existing ones.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

kibo
BTG 15 - THE RESULTS

Postby kibo » 2012-05-19, 17:32

Ok, first I will give you only the original text and the final English translations.

ORIGINAL TEXT:

She was very fat, and from behind, beneath the voluminous shawl she wore, full of mysterious bundles, and her long, black skirt, she looked like an amorphous pyramid. Her walk made you laugh. Because it wasn't a walk; it was a rock. She rocked from one side to the other, from one foot to the other. That is how she moved forward. Nobody knew how.
I prayed that the witch wouldn't identify me as one of the boys who shouted to her from a distance: "Witch! Whore! Bitch!"
My courtesy, my manliness, spoke for me. It certainly wasn't me. I offered her a ride, not for valor's sake but for other reasons.
"Good morning, let me offer you a ride."
"May God give you a good day, my son. Thank you very much. This damn heat. I can't take it anymore. May god bless you."
She started to pass on to me bundles, sacks, boxes, baubles and all sort of ratty things. Her darn bosom was the horn of plenty vomiting filth without end. Balls, and rolls, and waves of rotten flesh that shifted, swayed and tumbled in every direction in the giddiest way. Between nauseas and aversions I managed to situate the monster by my side.

TEAM 1:

She is fat and if you see her from behind when she wears her enormous, mysterious scarf and long black skirt, she looks shapeless like a pyramid. Her workout method is quite funny because she doesn't run, she shakes. She swings from one side to the other, from one leg to the other. In addition to what she saw, she is unbelievably straight in the back.
I ask that the witch shall not meet her in at least, from a distance. I shouted at one of the children: "Your witch! Whore! Bitch!"
That was all of my courtesy , my manliness, so to speak. It really wasn't me. I didn't ask her to come home, not because of courage, but for other reasons.
"Good day. I am here."
"My son. May god give you a good life! Thanks. Bloody hell, I can not stand up. God bless you."
She began to pack her small and decorative things in bags and boxes, and to give me all the old scraps. The whore spat a bunch of dirty angels. Her halo seemed like it floats in all directions, she balances, creates swarms, takes the circumference and spreads waves. She was dizzy, she can make such a show in my side too.

TEAM 2:

He was fat and his back was hidden in an enourmous shawl. The shawl filled a colourful box, and the long and black shirt reminded a pyramid without form. Hiy way of walking made people laugh. It wasn't walking but rahter an oscilation. He was swaying ceaselessly and jumping from one foot to the other. He advanced like that. No-one knew why he did that, really. I hope the woman didn't believe that I was like the little boys who ran everywhere shouting, "Slut, bitch, whore!"
My courtesy and my virality speak for me. It wasn't so easy to read like the others. I asked her if she wanted to accompany me, not to be a hero but to protect the others.
"Good morning to you, may I carry you?"
"May God give you a good journey, my son! Thank you a lot! It's too hot, I can't stand to move."
A belt, some bags, canned food, photos, and all kinds of small things in boxes could be seen. On the chest there was a light horn that was disorderly pushing a pocket for all those who passed by. Spheres, cylinders and beams with rat meat - it went forward, risen, and it fell in all directions in an incredible way. Despite having bad health and little intelect, he mounted the beast next to me and he felt successful.
Goals:
[flag=]es[/flag] ➜ C1 (DELE)
[flag=]de[/flag] ➜ B2 (Goethe-Zertifikat) / C1
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

kibo

Re: BTG 15 - THE RESULTS

Postby kibo » 2012-05-19, 17:35

TEAM 1

ORIGINAL TEXT:

She was very fat, and from behind, beneath the voluminous shawl she wore, full of mysterious bundles, and her long, black skirt, she looked like an amorphous pyramid. Her walk made you laugh. Because it wasn't a walk; it was a rock. She rocked from one side to the other, from one foot to the other. That is how she moved forward. Nobody knew how.
I prayed that the witch wouldn't identify me as one of the boys who shouted to her from a distance: "Witch! Whore! Bitch!"
My courtesy, my manliness, spoke for me. It certainly wasn't me. I offered her a ride, not for valor's sake but for other reasons.
"May God give you a good day, my son. Thank you very much. This damn heat. I can't take it anymore. May god bless you."
She started to pass on to me bundles, sacks, boxes, baubles and all sort of ratty things. Her darn bosom was the horn of plenty vomiting filth without end. Balls, and rolls, and waves of rotten flesh that shifted, swayed and tumbled in every direction in the giddiest way. Between nauseas and aversions I managed to situate the monster by my side.

English → Mandarin (Balaur)

她非常胖,而且從後面看,在她穿的寬大、滿了神秘包裹的披肩,還有她的長、黑色的裙子的下面,她看起來像一座無定形的金字塔一樣。她的步態令人笑起來。因為不是步態,是搖晃。她從一邊到另一邊都搖晃了,從一隻腳到另一隻。她就是這麼前進。沒有人知道怎麼是可能的。
我祈禱女巫認不出來我是從遠處對她大喊著『女巫!娼妓!婊子!』的男生之一。
我的禮貌、我的男子氣概為我講話。當然不是我。我請她送回家,不是為了勇氣,而是為其他的原因。
『早安。讓我送妳回家。』
『孩子,上帝給你過好日子。多謝你。該死的酷熱,我受不了了。上帝保佑你。』
她開始把包裹、袋子、盒子、小裝飾物和種種破舊的東西傳給我。她該死的胸部是不斷地吐大量污穢的角。在各個方向最暈的樣子飄蕩,搖擺,翻滾的腐爛皮膚的球、卷和波浪。在惡心跟反感之間,我就能夠使這個怪物位於我的身邊。

Mandarin → English (Google Translate)

(Well, we don't have this, but we can easily obtain this. I suppose it will be a bit different now though)

English → Catalan (loqu)

Ella és molt grassa, i vista des del darrere, portant les seves grans bufandes plenes de misteri, i la seva falda llarga i negra, sembla tan amorfa com una piràmide. La seva manera de caminar és ridícula. Perquè no camina, s'agita. S'agita de costat a costat, d'un peu a l'altre. I va tan recta, que ningú sap com això és possible.
Prego que la bruixa no la reconegui des de la distància. Vaig cridar, "Bruixa! Prostitutes! Gossa!" a un dels nens.
La meva cortesia, la meva masculinitat al meu parlar. Realmente no era jo. Li vaig demanar que se n'anés a casa, no pel coratge, sinó per altres motius.
"Bon dia. Sóc a casa".
"Meu nen, Déu t'ha donat una bona vida. Gràcies. Merda, no puc estar de peu. Que Déu et beneeixi".
Va començar a envolupar bosses, capses, petits objectes decoratius i a passar-me totes les coses velles. Fotre, sempre està escopint un munt en una cantonada bruta. En totes les direccions, com el seu halo flota, es balanceja, roda la pelota de pell podrida, el volum i les ones. Malalt per la nàusea sóc capaç de fer aquest monstre al meu costat.

Catalan → French (culúrien)

Elle est grosse, et voyant de derrière, portant ses gran écharpes plein de mystère, et sa jupe longue et noire, semble aussi amorphe comme une pyramide. Sa façon de marcher est ridicule. Parce que elle ne marche pas, elle se secoue. Se secoue d'un côté à l'autre, d'un pied à l'autre. Et elle est aussi droit que personne ne sait pas comment il est possible.
Je prie pour que la sorcière ne la reconnaisse pas de loin. J'ai crié, " Sorcière ! prostituées ! Chien ! " à un dels enfants.
Ma courtoisie, ma masculinité de parler. Vraiment ce n'etait pas moi. J'ai la demandé que elle n'aille pas à la maison, pas pour courage, mais pour autres motifs.
" Bonjour. Je suis là. "
"Mon enfant, Dieu te a donné une bonne vie. Merci. Merde, je ne peux pas être de pied. Que Dieu te bénisse ".
Elle a commencé de envelopper sacs, caisses, petits objets décoratives et donner-me tous les choses vielles. Putain, toujours est crachant une montagne au angle sale. En tous directions, comme sa auréole flotte, elle se tient en équilibre, elle fait tourner la pelote de peau pourri, le volume et les ondes. Malade pour la nausé, je suis capable de faire ce monstre à mon côté.

French → Italian (Saaropean)

Lei è grassa e, visto di dietro, portando la sua granda sciarpa pieno da misteria e la sua gonna lunga e nera, sembra così amorfa come una piramida. La sua maniera di correre è ridicola. Perchè no corre, ma scuotesi. Scuotesi di un fianco all'altro, di un piè all'altro. E lei è così dritta como nessuno sa como è possibile.
Prego per che la strega no conoscela da lontano. Urlavo all'uno dei bambini: "Strega! Puttana! Donnaccia!"
La mia civilità, la mia masculinità di parlare. Davvero, non ero io. Chiedevola che non vada a casa - non di coraggio, ma d'altri motivi.
"Buongiorno. Sono qui."
"Bambino mio, che Dio diati una bonna vita! Grazie. Merda, non posso essere a piedi. Che Dio benedicati."
Cominciava a impacchettare piccoli oggetti decorativi in saccoccie e casse, e a darmi tutte le cose vecche. La puttana sputa una montagna all'angelo sozzo. In tute le direzioni, como la sua aureola gallegia, lei bilanciasi, fa girare il groviglio, il volume e l'onde. Malata di vertigini, sono capace di fare questo mostro al mio lato.

Italian → Serbian (voron)

Ona je debela i, ako se pogleda od pozadi, kad obuče svoj ogroman i pun tajanstvenosti šal i dugu crnu suknju, izgleda bezoblično kao piramida. Njen način trčanja je presmešan, zato što ne trči, nego se drma. Ljulja se sa jedne strane na drugu, sa jedne noge na drugu. Uz to toliko je uspravna da ne može da se veruje.
Molim se da je veštica ne upozna bar izdaleka. Vikao sam na jedno od dece: „Veštice! Kurvo! Babetino!”
Toliko od moje civiliziranosti, moje muškosti, tako da kažem. Zaista to nisam bio ja. Zamolio sam je da ne dolazi kući, ne zbog hrabrosti, ali zbog drugih razloga.
„Dobar dan. Ovde sam.”
„Moj sine, da ti Bog da lep život! Hvala. Sranje, ne mogu da stanem na noge. Bog da te blagoslovi.”
Počela je da pakuje male dekorativne stvarice u kese i kutije, a meni da daje sve stare krhotine. Kurva ispljunu hrpu prljavih anđela. Njen oreol kao da lebdi u svim pravcima, ona balansira, pravi gužvu, zauzima obim, širi talase. Pati od vrtoglavice, kadra je da izvede ovaj šou i u moju stranu.

Serbian → Norwegian (Ludwig Whitby)

Hun er tykk og, hvis hun er sett bakfra, når hun tar på seg sitt enorm mysteriøsfullt skjerf og langt svart skjørt, ser hun ut formløst som en pyramide. Løpemåte hennes er altfor morsomt, for hun løper ikke, hun rister. Hun svinger fra en side til den andre, fra et ben til det andre. I tillegg til det er hun så er hun utrolig rak i ryggen.
Jeg ber for at heksen skal ikke møte henne i det minste fra lang avstand. Jeg ropte på et av barna: "Din heks! Skjøge! Kjerring!"
Det var alt av min høflighet, min mannlighet, så å si. Det var virkelig ikke meg. Jeg bad henne ikke å komme hjem, ikke på grunn av modighet, men på andre grunner.
"God dag. Jeg er her."
"Sønnen min. Må Gud gi deg et godt liv! Takk. Fy faen, jeg kan ikke stå på bena mine. Gud velsigne deg."
Hun begynte med å pakke sine små dekorative ting i poser og esker, og med å gi meg alt gamle skrap. Skjøgen spyttet en haug med skitne engler. Glorien hennes virket som om den svever i alle retninger, hun balanserer, lager vrimmel, tar omkretsen, sprer bølger. Hun er svimmel, hun kan lage en slik show i min side også.

Norwegian → English (hashi)

She is fat and if you see her from behind when she wears her enormous, mysterious scarf and long black skirt, she looks shapeless like a pyramid. Her workout method is quite funny because she doesn't run, she shakes. She swings from one side to the other, from one leg to the other. In addition to what she saw, she is unbelievably straight in the back.
I ask that the witch shall not meet her in at least, from a distance. I shouted at one of the children: "Your witch! Whore! Bitch!"
That was all of my courtesy , my manliness, so to speak. It really wasn't me. I didn't ask her to come home, not because of courage, but for other reasons.
"Good day. I am here."
"My son. May god give you a good life! Thanks. Bloody hell, I can not stand up. God bless you."
She began to pack her small and decorative things in bags and boxes, and to give me all the old scraps. The whore spat a bunch of dirty angels. Her halo seemed like it floats in all directions, she balances, creates swarms, takes the circumference and spreads waves. She was dizzy, she can make such a show in my side too.
Goals:
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

kibo

Postby kibo » 2012-05-19, 17:39

TEAM 2

ORIGINAL TEXT:

English → German (Vogelvrij)

Sie war sehr dick, und von Rückseite, unter dem voluminösen Schal dass sie trüge, voll mit mysteriösen Bündel und ihres langes, schwarzes T-shirt, ähnelte sie eine formlose Pyramide. Ihr Spaziergang tat man lachen. Weil es kein Spaziergang war; es war ein Schwenken. Sie schwenkte von der eine Seite zu der andere, von dem einen Fuß zu dem anderen. Auf diese Weise bewegte sie sich vorwärts. Niemand weißte wie.
Ich hoffte dass die Hexe mich nicht identifizieren würde als ein von den Jungen der sie zuriefen von einem Abstand: „Hexe! Schlampe! Schreckschraube!“
Meine Höfflichkeit, meine Mannhaftigkeit sprach für mich. Ich war es unbedingt nicht. Ich bot ihr einen Ritt an, nicht aufgrund der Heldentum aber wegen anderen Anlässe.
„Guten Morgen, möchte ich Sie einen Ritt anbieten?“
„Gott gebe dich einen guten Tag, mein Sohn. Vielen Dank. Die verdammte Hitze. Ich kann es nicht mehr bewältigen. Dankschön.“
Sie begann mir Bündel, Taschen, Dosen, Nippsachen und allerlei hinfällige Sachen zu geben. Ihr verdammte Brüste waren der Horn von viele speiende Schmutzigkeiten ohne Beschluss. Bälle, und Rollen, und Wellen von verrottet Fleisch dass verwandelte, pendelte und taumelte nach alle Richtungen in die schwindligste Methoden. Zwischen Unpässlichkeit und Widerwille war ich erfolgreich mit der Missgestalt an meine Seite zu installieren.

German → Slovenian (gothwolf)

Ona je bila zelo debela in od zadnje strani, pod voluminoznim šalom, ki ona ga je nosila, poln s skrivnostnim snopom in njena dolga črna majica, je spominjala na brezoblično piramido. Njena hoja spravi v smeh. Ker to ni bilo hoja,to je bilo obračanje. Ona se je obračala z ene strani na drugo, z ene noge na drugo. Na ta način se je premikala naprej. Nihče ni vedel kako.
Upam da me čarovnica ne poistoveti z enim iz fantih, ki ji kličejo od daleč: “Čarovnica! Nemarnica! Vešča!”
Moja vljudnost, moja moškost je govorila zame.Jaz nisem bil brezpogojno takšen. Ponujal sem je ježo ne zaradi junaštva, pa zaradi drugih razlogov.
„Dobro jutro, ali bi hoteli da Vam ponudim ježo?“
“Daje ti Bog dober dan, moj sin! Hvala! Prekleta vročina.Več jo lahko ne premagam. Hvala.“
Ona je začela da mi da snope, torbe, pločevinke, okrasne figurice in vsakovrstne slabotne stvari. Njene preklete prsi so bili rog veliko bruhajoč umazanosti brez sklepa.
Žoge in valji in gredi iz preperelega/gnilega mesa – to spremenila, nihala, opotekla se v vse smeri v najbolj vrtoglavih metodah. Med slabim počutjem in odporom pa sem uspel s nakazo inštalirati na mojo stran.

Slovenian → Swedish (kibo)

Hon var mycket tjock och på hennes Remisryggsidan, under en omfattande sjal som hon bar och som var fylld med en mysteriös bunt och hennes lång svart t-shirt, påminde hon om en oformlig pyramid. Hennes sätt att gå fick en att skratta. För det var inte ett sätt att gå, det var en snurr. Hon snurrade från ena sidan till den andra, från ena foten till den dra. På så sätt rörde sig hon framåt. Ingen visste hur. Jag hoppas att häxan inte ska tro att jag är likadan som pojkarna som skriker åt henne fjärran ifrån: "Häxa! Hora! Slampa!"
Min hövlighet, min manlighet talade för mig. Jag var inte sådan ovillkorligt. Jag erbjöd henne en ritt, inte av hjältemod men av andra anledningar.
"God morgon, skulle du vilja en ritt?"
"Må Gud ge dig en god dag, min son! Tack! Djävla värme. Jag kann inte tåla mer det. Tack."
Hon började ge till mig bundar, väskor, konserver, prydnadsstatyett och alla slags bräckliga saker. Hennes djävla bröst var ett horn som spottade fram mycket smuts utan slutsats.
Bollar och valsar och balkar av härsket kött - hon förändrade det, svajade och raglade i alla håll i mest svindlande metoderna. Mellan dålig hälsa och motstånd lyckades jag att installera missfostret på min sida.

Swedish → Frisian (Reinder)

Se wie botte grou en har rêch, ûnder in wide sjaal wat se droech wat fuld wie mei in mysterieuze bundel en har lange swarte t-shirt, sêch derút as in foarmlease piramide. Har manier fan rinnen makke minsken oan it laitsjen. It wie net rinne, it wie giselje. Se slingere fan de iene kant nei de oare, op 'e iene foet op 'e oere. Op dizze manier kaam se foarút. Nimmen wist hoe. Ik hope dat de hekse net liuwt dat ik itselde bin as dy jonkjes dy't fan fierôf nei har roppe: “Hekse! Hoer! Set!”
Myn hoflikens, myn manlikens sprutsen foar my. Ik wie net sa ymplisyt. Ik bea har in lift oan, net út heldedie, mar fanwege oare redenen.
“Goemoarn, wolste in lift?”
“Mei God dei in moaie dei jaan, myn soan! Tanke! Frekte hitens. Ik kin it net mear oan. Tanke.”
Der ûntstie in bân, tasken, konserven, byldsjes en alle soarten brekber spul.
Har ferdomde boarsten wie in hoarn wat al mar in protte rotsoai útspuide.
Ballen en silinders en balken fan rôt fleis – se feroare it, slingere en stroffele yn alle rjochtings op de meast dûzeljende manier. Tusken minne sûnens en minne wjerstân yn is it my slagge om it mûnster oan myn kant yn te huldigje.

Frisian → Italian (Dminor)

Era grassissima e la sua schiena, sotto una larga sciarpa che indossava che era riempita di un pacco misterioso e la sua lunga maglietta nera, sembrava una piramide amorfa. Il suo modo di camminare faceva ridere la gente. Non era camminare, era scorrazzare. Dondolava da un lato all’altro, in un piede nell’altro. In questo modo andava avanti. Nessuno sapeva come. Speravo che la strega non creda che io sia uguale a quei ragazzi che le gridano da lontano: “Strega! Puttana! Troia!”
La mia cortesia, la mia mascolinità parlavano per me. Non ero così implicito. Le offrii un passaggio, non per eroismo, ma per altri motivi.
“Buon giorno, vuoi un passaggio?”
“Che Dio ti dia una buona giornata, figlio mio! Grazie! Dannato caldo. Non ce la faccio più. Grazie.”
Nacque un legame, borse, conserva, statuette e tutti i tipi di roba fragile.
Il suo dannato seno era un corno che sputava un sacco di sporcizia a tutto andare.
Palle e cilindri e travi di carne di ratti – lo cambiava, dondolava e inciampava in tutte le direzioni nel modo più abbagliante. Fra cattiva salute e cattiva resistenza sono riuscito ad insediare il mostro al mio fianco.

Italian → Dutch (Hannahanneke)

Ze was corpulent en haar rug was onder een grote sjaal die ze droeg,verborgen. De sjaal was met een mysterieus pakketje gevuld en haar lange zwarte T-shirt leek op een vormeloze piramide. Haar manier van wandelen maakte de mensen aan het lachen. Het was niet wandelen, maar eerder rondzwerven. Ze zwaaide heen en weer, wiebelde van de ene voet op de andere. Op deze manier ging ze vooruit. Niemand wist hoe ze dat precies deed. Ik hoopte dat de heks niet geloofde dat ik net zoals die jongens was, die van ver: "Heks, hoer, slet!" roepen.
Mijn beleefdheid en mijn mannelijkheid spraken voor mij. Ik was niet zo vanzelfsprekend als de anderen. Ik bood haar een lift aan, niet om de held uit te hangen, maar omwille van andere redenen.
"Goeiedag, wil je een lift?"
"Moge God je een goede dag geven, mijn zoon! Bedankt! Het is zo verdomd warm. Ik houd
het niet meer uit. Bedankt."
Een band, tassen, conserven, beeldjes en alle soorten breekbare spulletjes waren los gekomen. Haar vervloekte borst was als een hoorn, die een zak troep uitspuwde over iedereen die er liep.
Ballen, cilinders en balken van rattenvlees - ze veranderde het, wiebelde en struikelde in alle
richtingen op de meest verblindende manier. Ondanks een slechte gezondheid en een slechte weerstand ben ik er in geslaagd het monster naast mij te installeren.

Dutch → Norwegian (Aleco)

Hun var fet, og ryggen hennes var skjult under et digert sjal som hun hadde på. Sjalet fylte underlig ei eske, og den lange svarte t-skjorta virka som en formløs pyramide. Måten hun gikk på, fikk folk til å le. Det var ikke noen gange, men heller sveving. Hun vingla fram og tilbake, og vagla fra ene foten til den andre. På denne måten gikk hun framover. Ingen visste åssen hun egentlig gjorde det. Jeg håpa at kjerringa ikke trudde at jeg var akkurat sånn som småguttene, som fløy omkring og ropte ”kjerring, hore, ludder!”
Høfligheta mi og manndommen min snakka for meg. Jeg var ikke så tydelig å lese som andre. Jeg spurte om hun trengte skyss, ikke for å framstå som noen helt, men for å redde andre.
”God dag, du, vil du sitte på?”
”Måtte Gud gi deg en god da, sønnen min! Takk så mye! Det er så utrulig varmt, jeg holder ikke ut mer. Takk så mye.”
Et belte, vesker, hermetikk, bilder og alle slags ødeleggelige småting viste seg. Det jækla brystet hennes var rene hornet som spøy ut ei lomme av rot på enhver som gikk forbi. Baller, valser og bjelker med rottekjøtt – hun flytta på seg, vagla og datt overende i alle retninger på den mest utrulige måten. Til tross for at hun hadde dårlig helse, og lite vett, fikk udyret ved sida av meg satt seg inn vellykka.

Norwegian → French (Bryon)

Elle était grosse, et son dos était caché sous un châle énorme. Le châle remplissait une caisse pittoresque, et le t-shirt long et noir avait l'air d'une pyramide sans forme. La manière de son démarche faisait rire les gens. Ce n'était pas une démarche, mais plutôt une oscillation. Elle vacillait sans cesse, et perchait d'un pied à l'autre. Comme ça, elle allait en avance. Personne ne connaît pourquoi elle faisait vraiment ça. J'espère que la femme ne croyait pas que j'étais comme les petits garçons, qui couraient autour et criaient "bitch, pute, salope!"
Ma politesse et mon virilité parlent pour moi. Je n'étais pas si facile à lire comme les autres. J'ai démandé si elle avait besoin d'une lift, pas pour être un héros, mais pour sauver les autres.
"Bonjour à vous, est-ce que tu veux une lift?
"Que Dieu vous donne une bonne journée, mon fils! Merci beaucoup! Ça va si incroyablement chaud, je ne supporte pas de bouger. Merci beaucoup."
Une ceinture, des sacs, de la nourriture en conserve, des images, et toutes sortes de petites choses casées ont été vues. Dans sa poitrine il y avait une corne claire qui poussait d'une poche en désordre pour tous ceux qui passait à côté. Des balles, des cylindres et des poutres avec de la viande de rat - elle marchait en avance, a perché, et s'est tombée dans toutes les directions d'une manière incroyable. Malgré le fait qu'elle avait une mauvaise santé et peu d'esprit, elle est monté à la bête à côté de moi, et s'est assit avec succès.

French → Spanish (Muisje)

Estaba gorda, y su espalda estaba oculta en un chal enorme. El chal llenaba una caja pintoresca, y la camiseta larga y negra recordaba a una pirámida sin forma. Su manera de andar hacía reír a la gente. No era andar, sino más bien una oscilación. Vacilaba sin cesar, y brincaba de un pie al otro. Así avanzaba. Nadie sabía por qué hacía eso de verdad. Espero que la mujer no creyera que yo era como los chicos pequeños, que corrían por todas partes gritando “¡zorra, puta, ramera!”
Mi cortesía y mi viralidad hablan por mí. No era tan fácil de leer como los otros. Le pregunté si querría acompañarme, no para ser héroe, sino para guardar a los otros.
“Buenos días a usted, ¿puedo llevarle?”
“¡Que Dios le dé un buen viaje, hijo mío! ¡Muchas gracias! Hace demasiado calor, no soporto moverme. Muchas gracias.”
Un cinturón, algunas bolsas, alimentos enlatados, fotos, y toda clase de cosas pequeñas en cajas se podía ver. En la pecho tenía un cuerno claro que empujaba desarregladamente de un bolsillo para todos los que pasaran. Esferas, cilindros y vigas con carne de rata - anduvo adelante, encaramada, y se cayó en todas direcciones en un modo increíble. A pesar de tener una salud malísima y poco de mente, montó la bestia al lado de mí, y se sintió con éxito.

Spanish → English (Ashucky)

He was fat and his back was hidden in an enourmous shawl. The shawl filled a colourful box, and the long and black shirt reminded a pyramid without form. Hiy way of walking made people laugh. It wasn't walking but rahter an oscilation. He was swaying ceaselessly and jumping from one foot to the other. He advanced like that. No-one knew why he did that, really. I hope the woman didn't believe that I was like the little boys who ran everywhere shouting, "Slut, bitch, whore!"
My courtesy and my virality speak for me. It wasn't so easy to read like the others. I asked her if she wanted to accompany me, not to be a hero but to protect the others.
"Good morning to you, may I carry you?"
"May God give you a good journey, my son! Thank you a lot! It's too hot, I can't stand to move."
A belt, some bags, canned food, photos, and all kinds of small things in boxes could be seen. On the chest there was a light horn that was disorderly pushing a pocket for all those who passed by. Spheres, cylinders and beams with rat meat - it went forward, risen, and it fell in all directions in an incredible way. Despite having bad health and little intelect, he mounted the beast next to me and he felt successful.
Goals:
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

kibo

Postby kibo » 2012-05-19, 18:00

And I officially declare The whore spat a bunch of dirty angels as my favourite line ever. Image You can't make this stuff up :lol:
Goals:
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

hashi

Postby hashi » 2012-05-20, 1:57

I like this line: Despite having bad health and little intelect, he mounted the beast next to me and he felt successful.

And Kibo, that was funny. I'm not sure how accurate my translate from Skjøgen spyttet en haug med skitne engler was.. :whistle:
(en-nz)(ja)(sv)(it)(mi)(et)

Sono ancora qui (a volte), ma probabilmente non ti voglio parlare.

loqu

Postby loqu » 2012-05-20, 8:34

kibo wrote:I ask that the witch shall not meet her in at least, from a distance. I shouted at one of the children: "Your witch! Whore! Bitch!"

"Good day. I am here."

:lol:
And I loved how the "This damn heat, I can't take it anymore" turned into "Bloody hell, I can't stand up". :lol:
Нека људи уживају у стварима.
Let people enjoy things.

Saaropean

Postby Saaropean » 2012-05-20, 11:37

So that's why I had trouble translating this text--I can't even make sense of the original. :x

Tenebrarum

Postby Tenebrarum » 2012-05-20, 15:14

This game is so hilarious. :lol: I don't know enough languages to join in though, what a pity.
!Chalice! Communion wafer of the tabernacle

Aleco

Postby Aleco » 2012-05-21, 20:42

Haha, nice! I decided not to touch a dictionary this time, and I seem to have written a couple of things that didn't make sense in Norwegian either. Somehow I must've overlooked those mistakes. I think I'm the one who caused the the man/woman to "oscillate" :whistle:
Native (no) Fluent (en-us)
Conversational (sv) Understands (dk) Minored in and lived in (ja) Actively studying (hu)
Exposed to (fo) Study now and then (et) Curious about (cs)

Hoogstwaarschijnlijk

Postby Hoogstwaarschijnlijk » 2012-09-08, 10:30

Tenebrarum wrote:This game is so hilarious. :lol: I don't know enough languages to join in though, what a pity.

You only need to know two?

I didn't even understand the original...
Native: Dutch
Learns: Latin and French
Knows also (a bit): English, German, Turkish, Danish

Corrections appreciated.

Bubulus

Postby Bubulus » 2012-10-01, 22:05

Hoogstwaarschijnlijk wrote:
Tenebrarum wrote:This game is so hilarious. :lol: I don't know enough languages to join in though, what a pity.

You only need to know two?
Maybe he feels he doesn't know enough German, and on the other hand hardly anybody ever offers to do Vietnamese as well.

Return to “Games”