Help! French into Dutch: edit and correct!!!

This is the place where you can ask for translations into several languages at once. For translations into or from just one specific language, please post in the language's own forum or official topic.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

sova
Help! French into Dutch: edit and correct!!!

Postby sova » 2003-03-27, 12:02

Hier I am, Sova - back again - THANX PROY!

Guys, how would be so kind as to help me with editing of the Dutch text, which I have been translating from French? It is about "genderbenadering", quite formal; and as neither French nor Dutch are my mothertongues, it seems to be formidable task for me.

Y-a-t-il des volontaires? Dank jullie bij voorbaat!

Please contact me then,
thanks

the_real_onion

Postby the_real_onion » 2003-03-27, 13:45

You can e-mail me at the_real_onion@hotmail.com. I'm a native speaker of Dutch and i should have some time next week. (Depending on size and difficulty of your text of course) :wink:

Leviwosc

Postby Leviwosc » 2003-03-27, 15:36

Hi, I'm a native Dutch speaker too, and I can help you if you want. I have enough time now. So if you send me the text as soon as possible, it will take maybe just a few hours till you get the corrected version back.

I don't speak French well, but I understand a lot of it. And if you all ready has translated the text, I'm able to edit the translation and correcting spelling mistakes.

Send your translation request to cavecanem1981@hotmail.com or send a private message.

With Kind Regards,
Ron de Leeuw
The Netherlands
Image Image | Image Image Image Image | Image Image Image

sova

Postby sova » 2003-03-28, 12:56

ThanXX guys! You are real friends! Should you need my help - call me! :D

Return to “Translations”